Monday, October 13, 2008

Padmanabhapuram Palace, India


I was scanning thru my photo collection [looking for a nice MSN pic... :)] and spotted this one... and that's when it struck me that I missed posting this all-time fav!

If you happen to visit South India, or to be more specific, Southern part of Kerala or Tamil Nadu, do stop by this masterpiece.... Padmanabhapuram palace.

This trip remains close to my heart....that was my last week at Trivandrum...and I was vacating to Chennai before I traveled back to the States. We were about 8 of us (Siju's family and my family), and really enjoyed every minute of this one-day trip to the palace and Kanyakumari.

Wish I could get those golden days back.... see you soon, India !

1 comment:

Kumari said...

Hi. You had asked for the recipe for Thuvaramparuppu sadham. It is the same as the one for Kootanchoru in my blog; just don't add any veggies.